Monday, December 16, 2013

Reading!

This will probably be our last full week of school for the year and I definitely won't be posting for a while.  I just wanted to post a quick note about Link's reading.  He is doing so well, and we are really enjoying the Logic of English curriculum!  He is about to finish the first level and can read (in my untrained, motherly opinion) GREAT!  I can't say enough good things about LoE; it has worked so well for us, and it has cut down on my preparation time dramatically!  It's so easy compared to my Montessori plan, but is obviously not Montessori.  I would have liked for him to be a bit more self-taught, but it just wasn't happening.  I will post a movie soon of Link reading his last reader, I'm so proud!!

Happy Holiday's everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment