Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Sick Family

Our break from the school room coincided with the entire family getting sick, so that worked out well.  First Link, then Bumblebee, then me and the baby.  We're pretty much better, but still recuperating.  None of us felt like doing much, so the house is a disaster and all the kids want to do is watch movies.  (We don't have a TV, but we do have a computer and access to Netflix, iTunes and Amazon Prime Videos.)

I have found that the more they watch, the more they want to watch, and vise versa.  The less the watch, the less they ask to watch.  I have to break the cycle now that we're better so that we can get outside and back to the school room.  However, I feel the need to get the disaster zone back in order and I think it will take me a week to do it!


No comments:

Post a Comment